The gite with a surface area of 90 m² is located above the cellar and includes:
- two bathrooms with shower, wc and washing machine, hair dryer
- a large open room with the kitchen, the living room and the dining room with an area of 40 m²
- an American kitchen equipped with a dishwasher,
- a pyrolysis oven, a microwave and 4 induction hobs, a combined fridge-freezer, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, vacuum cleaner, iron + ironing board iron, fondue and raclette set, etc…
- a living room with flat screen TV and a dining room
- a bedroom with 2 beds of 1 meter by 2 of 14m² with a view of the terrace and a bedroom with a double bed of 2 meters by 2 of 13.50m²
- a 9m² bedroom with a sofa bed of 1.40m by 2 meters
- a large south-facing terrace of 35 m² with a view of the Bruche canal
- a cot and high chair
many board games and books available for free
How to book?
Our gîte is labeled 3 keys, 3 stars tourism and also has the Bacchus label by the Clés Vacances organization.
Please contact us for availability and prices on: 03 88 38 22 55 or 06 80 24 57 32
or by email at email@example.com
To book our cottage immediately
Click on abritel.fr advertisement 932886 or on airbnb – on these 2 sites you will find additional photos as well as the availability of our accommodation.
During your stay, we will have the pleasure of inviting you to the cellar and offering you a tasting of Alsace wines and eaux-de-vie, as well as a tour of the cellars and the vineyard, with all the explanations provided by the winemaker. We will explain to you the different terroirs and in particular the grand cru Altenberg de Wolxheim, the royal quarries, the Horn hill.